Archive for February, 2009
The Timex Nail Watch : Get the Time on Your nails
We have seen many different types of futuristic watches with strange shapes and design but none so unique as this. Now lets welcome the Nail watch, that can be worn on the thumb. You may have never seen a watch that can be worn on the thumb but times are going to change thanks to Timex. Timex, in collaboration with Core77, held a global design competition called 2154: the future of time design. So what we are seeing here is the TX54 concept which was a runner up there.
Thanks to a translucent body, the design blends seamlessly with the nail while a selection of text color options and a glow feature activating on command make it supremely functional as well. Press the end of your thumbnail, and the watch will light up for you. A perfect blend of appearance, user interface, and technology, the nail watch passes most standards of modern design with flying colors thanks to its functional and minimalist appeal. The watch looks stylish and chic and has a touch of Geeky style as well.
watch how to paint feathers:
Hey you yes you……………
Hhhmmmmmm no time to even mail me aah???????
Ah u are thinking to mail me now????????
chooooo cho chweet of you.
Ah cmon send it across…. Im waitin for ur hi dear..
Hmmmmmm how long I have to wait??????
What?????????no need to wait ah?????????wow..
Hmmmmm..i am waiting…
Hey i am watching you,so do send a hi soon..
Hey don’t try to fool meeeeeeeee…
Hmmmmmm tired of typing..:-(..
You say or not but I say “Hi friend whats happening “..
Incoming search terms:
- crazy facial expressions
Keys to success:
Bloom where you are planted. You have a choice to get back up after temporary set backs. Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference.
If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. Write your short term goals down on paper. I have discovered and continue to discover that putting your dreams and goals down on paper lock in or focus your belief that they can be achieved-even if you have to take a course correction in achieving your goals. Success comes in cans, failure comes in can’t.
Explore what is important to you. Maybe it is family, friends, your spirituality or working hard at any given task. I can assure you that your priorities will change as you grow older. Very important that you value yourself and treat yourself like the valuable gift from God that you are.
Birds of a feather flock together. This is to say that if you are hanging around winners or others with a “can do” mind-set, you’ll likely adapt to this same kind of thinking.
Remember–”SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES”.
Feelings may change, commitments do not. “Success is getting up one more time than you fall.” I have often wanted to give up, and then I must think to myself about what the consequences of giving up will be. Generally, this is more than enough of a motivation to make us stick to the task at hand even if we don’t feel like it. When the task is achieved, Wow!–”IT FEELS GREAT”.
Be an encourager and comforter to friends that are feeling discouraged. I promise that you will not regret this as you will be encouraged by one, if not many, when you are feeling down. Encouragement and love are contagious qualities that can change the minds of the most stubborn and “hard-to-get- along-with” people you know. I have seen it happen over and over again.
Some Tips For Glowing Skin:
- Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
- Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
- For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.
- Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid doing this if you have dry skin.
- Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturiser for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
- Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face . This will make your skin glow.
- Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin.
- Mix half-a-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.
- For a soothing body pack, prepare a paste of mint leaves and almonds. Mix it with warm water and apply all over your body. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.
- Buttermilk dabbed on skin for 15 minutes will soak up oil from your skin without drying it.
- Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.
- For dark underarms and neck apply lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric daily. Leave this on for 20 minutes.
- For removing facial hair.Apply a sticky paste of egg white blended with sugar and corn flour. When it dries, gently peel it off. Repeat this three to four times a week.
- Thin apple slices rubbed onto oily skin will help in controlling oily shine.
- For supple skin, apply a ripe smashed banana on your face for 20 minutes daily.
- Cauliflower juice applied on warts regularly will make them fall.
- For a fair skin, try this natural bleach. Mix orange peels (sun dried and powdered) with milk. Apply this paste for 25 minutes and wash off.
- Mix half teaspoon dried curry leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face. Wash it after it gets dry.
- Apply the mixture of tomato juice and honey on the face and neck , wash it after 15 minutes.
- Apply the mixture of carrot juice and basin. Leave it till it dries and wash the face.
- Add two teaspoon of tomato juice with 4 teaspoon of curd and apply on the face.
- Add a pinch of yeast with 2 teaspoon of cabbage juice and apply.
- Mix 1 table spoon of barley powder with half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes.
- Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice together and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Mix vinegar and rose water in equal quantities and apply.
- Mix curd and cucumber juice and apply it on the face.
- Apply the mixture of coconut water and thick pineapple juice.
- Make a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of milk powder, 1/4 teaspoon of egg white and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply on the face.
- For dry skin, Make a paste with egg yolk, olive oil and lemon juice. Apply it on the neck and face, wash it out after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, take a mixture of oatmeal and egg white and apply it on the neck and face
- For glowing skin, use basin or green gram powder mixed with milk instead of soap.
- Apply the mixture of raw turmeric and cream of milk on the face and wash it after 20 minutes. It will make your skin fair.
- Apply the mixture of honey, basin, cream of milk and olive oil as a face pack.
- Apply the paste of fenugreek with milk on the face and let it dry. Wash off with luke warm water.
- Make a paste of red sandal wood and apply it on the face every day for glowing skin.
- Make a paste with red sandal powder and coconut milk and apply on the face for soft skin.